Harrisburg, November 19, 2021 – State Sen. Jim Brewster today announced $1,025,000 in state grant funding for community projects in the 45th Senate District.
“Local officials are working hard to improve our communities while protecting taxpayers,” Brewster said. “It is a privilege to advocate for state funding on their behalf in Harrisburg so that we can continue to move our communities forward.”
The grants were approved by the Commonwealth Financing Authority today at a meeting in the Capitol.
Grants approved today include:
- Pool improvements in Baldwin, $50,000
- East field wall repair in East McKeesport, $40,000
- Amphitheater construction in West Mifflin, $35,000
- Phase 2 of the revitalization of Rankin Street in Arnold, $100,000
- Repair of Eagle Lake by Friends of the Riverfront in Baldwin, $50,000
- Road reconstruction of Delaware Avenue in Glassport, $300,000
- Virginia Avenue storm sewer in Lincoln, $150,000
- Repair of Naser Road in North Versailles, $300,000